The good old arch. Here, that arch is a deal breaker. If you can get your brow curving perfectly, you are honestly set for the best day ever.
Rachel Peters' Makeup Secrets Revealed by Her Makeup Artist
These girls rock it straight. Yes, you heard that right… totally and utterly straight. No bump, no curve, no arch.
And you know what, they look unbelievable. Eye bags. Them little bitches that no matter how much concealer you cake on, especially on a Monday morning, they just never seem to go away. Yes, eye bags are an actual thing.
It is common to use eyeshadow to create that under eye complexion. Wonder if I could donate my eye bags coz seriously babe all of Asia can have them. In the much-anticipated film " Les Miserables," two of Hollywood's most beautiful actors, Anne Hathaway and Hugh Jackman , are transformed into a disease-ridden prostitute and a hardened convict, respectively, and a new behind-the-scenes video shows how it was done.
- Predicting Real World Behaviors from Virtual World Data.
- MARTIN LUTHER : rebel in an age of upheaval;
- Learn How to Program: Using Any Web Browser.
- Knowledge Representation and Defeasible Reasoning;
It's kind of tricky, isn't it," makeup artist Lisa Westcott said in the featurette posted on YouTube last Friday. To fully transform the actress into her prostitute character, Westcott painted over Hathaway's teeth to make them look a "bloody mess.
- The main difference between designer cosmetics and their drugstore counterparts??
- Cosmetics insiders share little-known secrets behind the products you’re putting on your face..
- Oil Slick (Destroyer, Book 16)?
- Cinderella beauty secrets revealed.
- You May Also Like These.
- The Changing Politics of Gender Equality in Britain.
Explained Hathaway in the video: "A lot of people had to wear plastic molds over their teeth. I was one of the lucky ones.