- Reward management : a handbook of remuneration strategy and practice
- Reward management - Wikipedia
- Shields j 2007 managing employee performance and
Michael Armstrong ; Helen Murlis. Publisher: Kogan Page Business Books , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available. View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Synopsis About this title ""A first-class reference book. About the Author : Michael Armstrong is an internationally respected writer on management topics.
Review : Takes a strategic look at the wide gap that exists between theory and practice, and questions the implications for practitioners. Buy New Learn more about this copy. Other Popular Editions of the Same Title.
- Physics Reports vol.63;
- Adam Smiths System of Liberty, Wealth, and Virtue: The Moral and Political Foundations of The Wealth of Nations!
- Blackwells Five-Minute Veterinary Practice Management Consult.
- Mechanisms for Intermittent Motion.
- Reward Management a Handbook of Remuneration Strategy and Practice - [PDF Document];
- Account Options?
- Read Reward Management: A Handbook of Remuneration Strategy and Practice PDF Free?
Search for all books with this author and title. Customers who bought this item also bought. African Journal of Business Management. Hong, J. The International Journal of Career Management, 7 6 , Jackson, S.
Reward management : a handbook of remuneration strategy and practice
Managing Human Resources. Jiang, Z. International Journal of Business and Management, 4 11 , Joo, B. Human Resource Development Quarterly, 21 1 , Kothari, C. Research Methodology: Methods and Techniques.
Lamastro, V. Commitment and Perceived Organizational Support. Latif, K. Industrial and Commercial Training, 44 4 , Lee, C. Lee, W.
Reward management - Wikipedia
Macfie, B. Applied Statistics for Public Policy. London, M. E Sharpe. Mahony, D. Career Development International, 17 7 , Manas, T. Washington, American Management Association. Martin, J. Concepts in Human Resource Management. London, Sage Publications Ltd. Meyer, J. Journal of Applied Psychology, 69 1 Mollahosseini, A. Mowday, R. Employee—organization linkages: The psychology of commitment, absenteeism, and turnover. Muncherji, N. Strategic Human Resources and Entrepreneurship.
- Manpower Training: Theory and Policy.
- Digital Media, Youth, and Credibility (John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Series on Digital Media and Learning).
- Physical Properties of Biological Membranes and Their Functional Implications.
New Delhi, Excel Books. Narsee, N. Nda, M. Njanja, W. International Journal of Business and Management, 8 21 , Nwosu, H. International Journal of Asian Social Science, 3 2 , Omolayo, B. Bangladesh e-Journal of Sociology.
Volume 4 1 , Pollitt, D. Human Resource Management International Digest, 21 5 , Porter, L. Organizational commitment, job satisfaction, and turnover among psychiatric technicians.
Journal of Applied Psychology, 59 2 Price, A. Rhoades, L. Journal of Applied Psychology, 86 5 , Roberts, R. Rubin, A. Essential Research Methods. Belmont, Cengage Learning. Searle, M.
Shields j 2007 managing employee performance and
Sixth Canadian Congress on Leisure Research. Shields, J. Managing Employee Performance and Reward. Cambridge University Press. Singh, S. Compensation and Rewards Management. Sultana, A. Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, 4 6 , Tsui, A.